CLICK ON THE UNDERLINED INFORMATION TO ACCESS THE DOCUMENTS
Dearborn will be having a short plan year from October 1, 2014 through June 30, 2015. If you wish to participate in the 2014/2015 short plan year, please enroll online during the open enrollment from September 2nd through September 19th.
NGE: 888-222-4309 Option 3
Open Enrollment Instructions:
NGE website: http://www.nextgenerationenrollment.com/NGE/index.html
1. Click on the “Participant” then click on “FSA/HRA/HSA Plan Participants” and then click on “FSA/HRA/HSA System Login
2. You will be redirected to the NGE Participant Portal.
a. First time users: click on “Register.”
Use the following information to create an account: Employee ID:
The Employee ID is your six digit Dearborn Employee Id #
Employer ID: NGE4906
After you have created an account you will be redirected to the login screen where you can use your new login and password to access your account.
b. Returning users: click on “Log in” and enter your user created User ID
and unique password.
FSA News (Docs):
- Open Enrollment Cover Letter:
- Open Enrollment Instructions:
- FSA rollover: Rollover up to $500 to the next plan year- Health Care FSA ONLY
- FSA next day pay: NGE now offers FSA Next Day Pay service!
- FSA Information Packet:
- NGE Anytime app: This app has several very cool features that you’re going to love!
- NGE FSA Power Point Presentation